because I love having sex but I’d rather get some head
This is the best brownie recipe in the world. Chock-full of all the good stuff like refined sugar, fat and just enough flour to keep it all in solid form, which elevates the gourmet experience above scarfing gooey brownie batter in your underwear, curled up on your kitchen floor (although obviously that’s a necessary step on the path to the final product).
Try adding shredded coconut or the crushed dreams of ever again walking confidently in a bathing suit.
- 11/4 C all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 11 ounces dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 C butter, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C light brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F, butter 9X13″ glass pan.
- In medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Prepare a double boiler with a large bowl, combine chocolate, butter, and instant espresso powder. Stir occasionally until chocolate and butter are completely melted and smooth.
- Turn off heat, but keep bowl over water. Add sugars, whisk to combine, then remove bowl from water. Mixture should be room temperature.
- Add 3 eggs to chocolate mixture, whisk to combine. Then add remaining 2 eggs and whisk to combine. Add vanilla and stir just to combine. Be careful not to over beat batter here or your brownies will be cakey.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over chocolate mixture . Using a rubber spatula, fold flour mixture into chocolate mixture until just a bit of the flour is still visible.
- Pour batter into pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 30 min, rotating pan midway, until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with crumbs still attached. Allow brownies to cool before serving.
Original recipe from Brown Eyed Baker